How do I activate my NBA League Pass?
- On your computer, go to www.nba.com/leaguepass/activate.
- Sign in to your nba.com account or create an nba.com account if you don’t already have one.
- Select DIRECTV as your Television Provider.
- Use your myAT&T account email address and password to sign in.
- If you see a confirmation message, you’re done.
Within the NBA app, navigate to the Watch tab. Start watching content you should have access to.
Syncing your NBA League Pass Subscription on your NBA App
- Tap the My Account icon on the top right.
- Select the blue ‘Sign in’ button.
- Sign in using your Email and Password associated with your account.
How do I use NBA League Pass on my TV?
To activate your NBA League Pass subscription on connected devices please follow the instructions below.
TV Provider Subscription:
- Open the NBA App on your device.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Under the ‘TV Provider’ tab click ‘Sign In’
- Follow the instructions on the screen to sign in with TV Provider.
With your subscription, you can watch NBA League Pass through the Prime Video app on more than 650 connected devices like Fire TV, compatible Smart TVs, tablets, and phones. You can also watch online at Amazon.com.
Linking your in-app purchase
- Open the NBA App on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the ‘More Menu’
- Scroll down and select ‘Restore Purchases’
- Type in your Apple credentials.
- Once your purchase is restored, click the account icon on the top right.
- Click ‘Create Account’
- Follow the steps to create an NBA account.
To sign up, you can head to tv.youtube.com/settings/subscriptions on your desktop browser to add League Pass to your account. On mobile devices, the same option is available via the app’s settings menu under the “Membership” section.
Order by saying “NBA League Pass” into your Xfinity Voice Remote, online at xfinity.com/sports/nba/league-pass or contact us to get the NBA LEAGUE PASS and have the best seats in the house.
What is the difference between NBA TV and League Pass?
NBA TV is included in some TV provider’s channel lineup or as an add-on. NBA LEAGUE PASS gives you up to 40 out-of-market games per week, and you can order it as a standalone streaming service or with a live TV streaming service, cable, or satellite TV provider.
Can you use your TV provider for NBA TV?
Access on digital platforms is available for all subscriptions purchased through TV Providers and international partners. To access your subscription on digital, you will need to login with your TV provider credentials.
Can you watch old games on NBA League Pass?
What does NBA League Pass include? Access live games, replays and highlights from every game, custom streams with access to home and away coverage, and select classic games. For more details, please visit our League Pass Subscription Page.