Who was the highest paid NBA player in 1996?
Patrick Ewing became the first player to earn $15 million or more in the 95-96 season with a salary of $18,724,000. Michael Jordan was the first NBA player to sign a contract worth over $20 million and in fact it exceeded $30 million as well in a season (1996-97); this was a record he had held for 15 years.
What was Michael Jordan’s salary in 1991?
Michael Jordan NBA Salary
|1994/95||Chicago Bulls||$3,850,000 ($6,706,205*)|
|1993/94||Chicago Bulls||$4,000,000 ($7,141,191*)|
|1992/93||Chicago Bulls||$4,000,000 ($7,355,121*)|
|1991/92||Chicago Bulls||$3,250,000 ($6,160,590*)|
Who was the best NBA player in 1994?
1994-95 NBA Leaders
- League Champion: Houston Rockets.
- Most Valuable Player: David Robinson (27.6/10.8/2.9)
- Rookie of the Year: Grant Hill (19.9/6.4/5.0), Jason Kidd (11.7/5.4/7.7)
- PPG Leader: Shaquille O’Neal (29.3)
- RPG Leader: Dennis Rodman (16.8)
- APG Leader: John Stockton (12.3)
- WS Leader: David Robinson (17.5)
Who is the best basketball player 1997?
1997-98 NBA Leaders
- League Champion: Chicago Bulls.
- Most Valuable Player: Michael Jordan (28.7/5.8/3.5)
- Rookie of the Year: Tim Duncan (21.1/11.9/2.7)
- PPG Leader: Michael Jordan (28.7)
- RPG Leader: Dennis Rodman (15.0)
- APG Leader: Rod Strickland (10.5)
- WS Leader: Karl Malone (16.4)