What does putting a bag over a basketball do?
Having a plastic bag over your ball will decrease the grip of the ball which will make the ball more difficult to handle and control. So after hours of practicing with this hardship, when you take the bag off the ball you feel will instantly feel more confident in your ability to control the ball.
How did Kyrie Irving get so good at ball handling?
After watching a documentary about Baron Davis, Kyrie Irving learned that tying a plastic bag around his basketball could take his ball-handling skills to the next level. This easy household trick helped Baron Davis master his handles when he was young and couldn’t afford to get personalized training.
How do you finish like Kyrie?
More videos on YouTube
- Tip #1 – The Mikan Drill.
- Tip # 2 – Practice different angles.
- Tip #3 – Shoot high and low off backboard.
- Tip #4 – Use different spins.
- Tip #5 – Jumping with off leg.
- Bonus Tip: Add Competition.
Who is the best NBA dribbler?
Ranking the top 10 ball handlers in NBA history
- #9 Jason Williams. …
- #8 Pete Maravich. …
- #7 Tim Hardaway. …
- #6 Chris Paul. …
- #5 Magic Johnson. Magic Johnson. …
- #4 Stephen Curry. Stephen Curry #30 of the Golden State Warriors. …
- #3 Allen Iverson. Allen Iverson in 1996. …
- #2 Isiah Thomas. Isiah Thomas in 1990.
Does dribbling with gloves on help?
Wear gloves while dribbling the ball.
The idea behind wearing the gardening gloves is to create a challenge that gets you out of your comfort zone. When you wear the gloves, your natural sense of touch is taken away so you really have to focus on maintaining control of the ball when you have less grip.