What are the controls for NBA 2K17?
- Left Stick – Move Player.
- Right Stick – Pro Stick: Dribble Moves / Shooting / Passing.
- LT – Post Up (hold) / Dribble Moves (tap/double tap)
- RT – Sprint.
- LB – Call Play (tap) / Pick Control (hold)
- RB – Icon Pass.
- A – Pass / Skip Pass (hold)
How do you eurostep in 2k17?
To Eurostep, move towards the paint surrounding the basket and, once inside, double tap square if you’re on PlayStation 4 or X if you’re on Xbox One. Then, to choose which side of the basket you shoot from, move the left thumbstick left or right just before you shoot.
How do you throw alley oops on 2K17 PS4?
As soon as you press L1 or LB and your teammate starts to come over to set the screen, pass him the ball with the X or A button, but don’t let it go. Hold it down. This will allow you to run a normal give-and-go play, which is also very effective.