What can you use if you don’t have a basketball hoop?
Even if you’re not using a basketball, you can use bundled socks, a tennis ball or your clothes to swish and sink your shots. Just be careful, spending too much time in the laundry may require you to actually do the washing!
How do you become a god in basketball?
To become a basketball god, you need to dedicate your self to the game of basketball. Your basketball should be your best friend. You should start shooting hoops by age 3. You also should be a natural runner, such as being able to run a 6 minute mile, by age 8.
How can I improve my dribbling?
9 Tips To Improve Your Dribbling & Ball Handling
- Dribble the ball hard. …
- Head up at all times. …
- Use your finger tips to control the ball, not your palm.
- Use your imagination. …
- Teach mentality. …
- Basketball is a game of length. …
- Basketball is also a game of angles. …
- Don’t do things in 2 dribbles that you can do in 1.
How do you play basketball quietly?
For players who love the game of basketball, playing it quietly is a difficult task, but you do have options. Dribbling a tennis ball, a mat or piece of carpet to dribble on, and non-dribbling ball handling drills are just a few options to help you play quietly without annoying your parents or neighbors.
How do you drown a basketball sound?
How to Block Basketball Noise
- Add mass to the wall the basketball is bounced off.
- Dampen the floor.
- Reinforce your fence.
- Reduce sound transmission through your windows.
- Use a white noise machine.