How do I change my NBA subscription?
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu-> My Apps -> Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
How do I subscribe to NBA Premium Plus?
24/7 NBA coverage
- Click “Sign In” at the top of the page.
- Click “Select TV Provider”
- Select the provider that you signed up with.
- If you don’t see your provider, click “view all TV providers”
- Enter your TV provider account information.
- Visit nba.com/watch to access content available with your subscription.
How do you get NBA premium?
Get a one-month NBA League Pass Subscription by texting NBA485 to 8080. Text NBA85 for a 3-Game Choice Pass. Purchase NBA League Pass vouchers via GCash app.
What is the difference between NBA League Pass and NBA League Pass premium?
The main difference between the basic NBA League Pass plan and the Premium plan is the absence of ads. With a Premium subscription, you get to watch live NBA games without commercials. During ad breaks, you get to see what’s happening in the arena instead.
With your subscription, you can watch NBA League Pass through the Prime Video app on more than 650 connected devices like Fire TV, compatible Smart TVs, tablets, and phones. You can also watch online at Amazon.com.
How do I change my NBA com email?
Under “Account Info” you will see an option to “Change login email”. Simply enter the new email you’d like to use and a verification email will be sent to the new address.
How do I upgrade my league pass to premium?
To upgrade your Service package, please visit https://watch.nba.com/account/profile.
Can you airplay NBA League Pass?
Chromecasting and Airplay are available with the 2021-22 NBA League Pass. The first generation Pixel and Pixel XL are not supported devices. Location services need to be enabled to identify your local market.
Can you get NBA League Pass on Hulu?
DOES HULU OFFER NBA TV OR NBA LEAGUE PASS? Nope. You can purchase NBA TV and/or NBA League Pass directly through NBA.com. You can also order NBA League Pass through Prime Video, fuboTV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, or YouTube TV.
How does NBA League Pass Premium work?
NBA LEAGUE PASS gives you up to 40 out-of-market games per week, and you can order it as a standalone streaming service or with a live TV streaming service, cable, or satellite TV provider. You’ll essentially get all of the NBA games with NBA LEAGUE PASS that might not feature on ABC, ESPN, NBA TV, or TNT.
How can I watch the full NBA game?
How to watch NBA live streams
- fuboTV. fuboTV includes ABC and ESPN as part of its Starter plan ($64.99 per month). …
- Hulu + Live TV. Hulu + Live TV gives NBA fans access to ABC, ESPN and TNT ($64.99 per month). …
- NBA League Pass. NBA League Pass allows you to stream games for every team in the league. …
- Sling TV. …
- YouTube TV.
Can you add NBA League Pass to YouTube TV?
If you’re an NBA fan, you can buy the NBA League Pass to watch all of your favorite games on YouTube TV.