What do you need for contact dunks 2K21 Next Gen?
NBA 2K21 Next Gen Contact Dunk Requirements
- Pro Contact Dunks: 70 Ovr, 80 Driving Dunk, 55 Vertical.
- Elite Contact Dunks: 70 Ovr, 90 Driving Dunk, 65 Vertical.
- Small Contact Dunks: 65 Ovr, 90 Driving Dunk, 65 Vertical, Under 6’10.
- Pro Bigman Contact Dunks: 65 Ovr, 80 Standing Dunk, 50 Vertical, 6’10 and above.
Can I get contact dunks with 82 driving dunk?
In order to consistently get contact dunks you need to equip contact dunk packages and the Contact Finisher badge. … Pro Contact Dunks: 70 Ovr, Driving Dunk 84. Elite Contact Dunks: 70 Ovr, Driving Dunk 85. Small Contact Dunks: 65 Ovr, Driving Dunk 85, PG, SG, SF.
What do u need for contact dunks 2K22?
What Are All The Contact Dunk Requirements in NBA 2K22
- Pro contacts: 84+ Driving Dunk and 70+ Vertical.
- Elite contacts: 92+ Driving Dunk and 80+ Vertical.
- Small contacts: 86+ Driving Dunk, 85+ Vertical, and you have to be Under 6’5″.
What badge makes you dunk on people?
Posterizer: Top-notch badge for builds that can dunks. Activates multitudes of contact dunks and overall helps you become a highly effective slasher.
Does relentless finisher help with contact dunks?
Essentially, Contact Finisher will allow you to finish contact layups and dunks more successfully and Relentless Finisher will allow you to do it more frequently.
Does slithery finisher stop contact dunks?
Slithery Finisher will help you evade the contact altogether, which is ideal for attacking the rim.
What are elite contact dunks?
For ‘Elite Contact Dunk’, your player must be over 70 rated, and have a driving dunk of 85 or more. For ‘Small Contact Dinks’, your player has to be 65 overall or over, has a diving dunk of 85 or more, and is a PG, SG, or a SF.
Is Strength important for contact dunks?
There’s no evidence to suggest that strength helps perform contact dunks. It helps with blow-bys and holding your ground in the paint, but you’ll be able to perform contact dunks even if you’re short on it.