How many years since the Knicks won the championship?
New York Knicks Postseason Results
|1955||38-34||Lost Eastern Division Semifinals (Won 0 Rounds)|
|1953||47-23||Lost Finals (Won 2 Rounds)|
Who was the head coach of the New York Knicks when the won their last championship?
After winning Coach of the Year in 1993, his most successful season as the Knicks’ coach came in 1994, when they reached the NBA Finals.
What teams won the last 10 NBA championships?
Read on to find out!
- 2013-14 San Antonio Spurs. 10 of 10. Andy Lyons/Getty Images.
- 2008-09 Los Angeles Lakers. 9 of 10. …
- 2012-13 Miami Heat. 8 of 10. …
- 2011-12 Miami Heat. 7 of 10. …
- 2007-08 Boston Celtics. 6 of 10. …
- 2010-11 Dallas Mavericks. 5 of 10. …
- 2006-07 San Antonio Spurs. 4 of 10. …
- 2004-05 San Antonio Spurs. 3 of 10. …
How many NBA Finals have the Knicks been in?
An original member of the NBA, the Knicks play in the Eastern Conference’s Atlantic Division. In its 75 seasons, the franchise has reached the NBA Finals eight times and won two championships.
What NBA team has not won a championship?
The teams that have not won a NBA Championship are; the Pacers, Hornets, Nets, Grizzlies, Jazz, Suns, Pelicans, Clippers, Nuggets Magic and the Timberwolves.
How many coaches have the Knicks had in the last 20 years?
|18||Jeff Van Gundy||172|