Who won the NBA Finals in 88?
Who won the 1986 87 NBA championship?
Who won the 85 NBA championship?
Who won the 84 NBA Finals?
Who won 1987?
The Western Conference champion Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Eastern Conference and defending NBA champion Boston Celtics 4 games to 2. The key moment of the series was Magic Johnson’s baby sky hook in Game 4.
1987 NBA Finals.
|Boston Celtics||K. C. Jones||2|
Who won the 89 NBA Finals?
Did the Lakers won in 1988?
The 1987–88 season saw the Lakers win their eleventh NBA championship, defeating the Detroit Pistons in a hard-fought seven games in the NBA Finals to become the NBA’s first repeat champions since the Boston Celtics did it in the 1968–69 NBA season.
Who were the best basketball players in 1987?
1987-88 NBA Leaders
- League Champion: Los Angeles Lakers.
- Most Valuable Player: Michael Jordan (35.0/5.5/5.9)
- Rookie of the Year: Mark Jackson (13.6/4.8/10.6)
- PPG Leader: Michael Jordan (35.0)
- RPG Leader: Michael Cage (13.0)
- APG Leader: John Stockton (13.8)
- WS Leader: Michael Jordan (21.2)
What two teams played on the 1987 NBA Finals?
1987 NBA Finals – Celtics vs. Lakers | Basketball-Reference.com.