Can you change the difficulty in MyCareer mode?
Once you’re there, go to the Options tab in the MyCareer menu, then select Settings, then change the difficulty to whatever you want it to be, whether that be making the matches easier or more difficult.
How do you play better in MyCareer 2K20?
Tips and Tricks for NBA 2K20 MyCareer
- Upgrade and play to your MyPlayer build’s strengths. …
- In the Finishing category, prioritize your Consistent Finisher badge. …
- In the Shooting Category, prioritize your Flexible Release badge. …
- In the Playmaking category, prioritize the Dimer badge.
How do I change the difficulty in my career 2K20?
How to Change MyCareer Difficulty in NBA 2K20
- Complete the prelude. This unlocks the Neighborhood.
- Go into the Neighborhood.
- Cycle through the Neighborhood’s Nav to find the settings.
- In settings, you can adjust the difficulty to you leisure. Higher difficulty does grant more VC.
Why did 2k take out rookie difficulty?
It was removed last year because it was abused by people to level their badges in the years before.
Does difficulty affect Mypoints 2K20?
Yes you will get more points. But if you can’t achieve anything on harder difficulty then “pro” is your friend.
What difficulty is NBA 2K20 online?
Scott O’Gallagher on Twitter: “Superstar simulation is the difficulty level for Play Now Online.