What year was the best draft year?
1. 1996. Highlights: Considered by many to be the best draft class ever, just look at the first six picks: Allen Iverson, Marcus Camby, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Stephon Marbury, Ray Allen, and Antoine Walker.
Which NBA draft class has the most HOF?
1970 NBA Draft
It has more Hall of Famers than any other draft class. It consists of Bob Lanier (first overall), Pete Maravich (third overall), Dave Cowens (fourth overall), Calvin Murphy (18th overall), Nate “Tiny” Archibald (19th overall), and many other all stars.
What was the worst NBA draft year?
1986. The draft of ’86 was most notably marred by tragedy, with two star players whose lives ended far too soon. First, of course, was Celtics pick Len Bias (2), who died of a drug overdose just two days after he was drafted without ever having taken the floor in the NBA.
Did Wilt Chamberlain get drafted?
The 1959 NBA draft was the 13th annual draft of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
|1959 NBA draft|
|Territorial pick(s)||Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia Warriors Bob Ferry, St. Louis Hawks|
|First selection||Bob Boozer, Cincinnati Royals|
Who was the best player in the 2000 NBA draft?
Below, check out the 2000 NBA re-draft, with players taken in the order we believe they should have gone in.
- No. 1 pick: Jamal Crawford. …
- No. 2 pick: Michael Redd. …
- No. 3 pick: Kenyon Martin. …
- No. 4 pick: Hedo Turkoglu. …
- No. 5 pick: Mike Miller. …
- No. 6 pick: Quentin Richardson. …
- No. 7 pick: Morris Peterson. …
- No. 8 pick: Desmond Mason.
Who is the biggest NBA bust of all time?
The 5 Biggest NBA Draft Busts of All Time
- Darko Milicic: No. 2, 2003.
- Greg Oden: No. 1, 2007.
- Hasheem Thabeet: No. 2, 2009.
- LaRue Martin: No. 1, 1972.
- Anthony Bennett: No. 1, 2013.